Aluminum Trench Box - XLAP
TrenchTech XLAP series aluminum panel trench shields are designed specifically for municipalities, utilities, and contractors who use rubber-tired backhoe/loaders and small excavators for trenching.
XLAP can also be combined/stacked with Build a Box.
- Telescoping spreader sets in a wide variety of sizes.
- Stackable with Build-A-Box.
- Flat bottom or extruded aluminum knife edge on panels.
- Narrow sidewalls.
- Ultra-light double wall aluminum.
- Greatest strength to weight ratio in the industry.
- 3 in. sidewalls are smooth to prevent dirt build-up and reduce friction.
- Foam-filled wall construction prevents dirt and moisture accumulation.
- Pulling and Lifting Lugs.
- Professional Engineer design and depth certification.
- T-connections cut-outs.
- End panels for three and four-sided shields.
- Corner connector brackets.
- Adapters to allow use of standard XLS pipe spreaders.
- Adjustable spreaders.
- Custom spreader location.
- Steel or aluminum knife edge.
- Adjustable legs.
- Wheel kit.
View many more images in the TrenchTech, Inc. project gallery.